• Metal drill bits ground from solid, extremely heat resistant 5% cobalt-alloyed high speed steel produced according to DIN 338.
• Suitable for drilling high alloy content steels and metals with tensile strengths over 1000 N/mm² like stainless steel.
• QUAD EDGE™ Tip: unique combination of 135° split point and four cutting edges: 135° split point allows for precise & fast drilling start without walking.
• Four cutting edges create smaller chips to prevent heat build up for longer life.
• Variable flute geometry: For faster material ejection. Helps the bit run cooler and prevent it from burning out faster.
• Enhanced tapered web: Wider core towards the shank of the drill bit. Strengthens the core to increase overall flute durability.
• 3-flat shank from Ø 5 mm for better grip and prevents chuck slippage.
• Colour: bronze.